Max Ceramic Coating
THE TOUGHEST COATING ON THE MARKET!
Max Ceramic Coating is a first-of-its-kind ceramic technology more durable and environmentally resistant than ever before. Max Ceramic Coating is the newest breakthrough in ceramic technology featuring super-hard, super-thick, and super-slick properties formulated into one advanced coating.
- More resistant to water spotting
- Increased chemical resistance
- Up to 4X thicker (20 microns after 72 hours)
- Super-slick + extreme gloss
Combined, Max Ceramic Coating is perfect for trucks, Powersports, Rvs, aviation, fleet vehicles, and more!
1. Exterior Wash INCLUDES decontamination of paint glass and wheels (clay bar and iron deposit removal). Beginning with an ONR pre-soak, the vehicle is rinsed to remove heavy dirt and grime. Followed by a gentle hand wash with a microfiber wash mitt. Wheel faces, barrels, wheel wells, & door jambs are thoroughly cleaned. All exterior paint & glass undergo an iron deposit removal process & clay bar treatment, for a optimal polishing surface. Vehicle paint and door jambs are hand dried and excess water is blown out to ensure minimal drips.
2. Paint prep
3. Light Polish on paint
4. System X Max Ceramic Coating application on top of the vehicle’s paint, providing permanent protection. System X Max Ceramic Coating represents a revolutionary advance in paint protection.
5. Windows and Wheels Coating application
*A technician will arrive and shuttle the vehicle to the to the shop for this service.
*For Warranty to apply the coated vehicle must be brought into shop where a certified technician checks for weak spots minimum of once a year. (Damages to a vehicle are still possible as the ceramic Coating does not make it invincible to scratches dings dents etc.)
*Paint Correction NOT INCLUDED
*Warranty Information: Kenyon Mobile Detailing uses professional grade ceramic coatings. We guarantee our products personally, either through in-house warranty, or combined with manufacturer warranties. System-X products can Carry a 3, 6, 8, or lifetime warranty, based on the product you've chosen and model year of your vehicle we applied it to. In order for us to fulfill this warranty, it is required that you bring the vehicle back for a yearly inspection (Annual inspection service cost IS NOT included - which will also include a ceramic coating touch up (for the life of the warranty)). This will ensure the longest life possible for your coating, and allow us to monitor against failure, and warranty as needed.
**Services that are not included on the selected package, but are requested by customer at location, will be considered as an add-on, therefore, the initial price quoted will change.